Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

4/9/09

happy birthday to my bro!!!

and of coz also happy birthday sharon la! don say me not enough friend!

just back from BRUNCH..BReakfast + lUNCH
met eric thr...
rainy morning~really cant wake d...
sleep till 12+..statics class...no need go ady..
last day of week14...
last day of lecture day of my 1st degree sem!
but i skipped it...
rain's fault!

yesterday is a damn bad day for me...
construction class yesterday...
i set my alarm to 8.15am...
but i snooze it...then 9.15am only wake up!
and utar bus is gone...
taxi lo...watelse...rm5 for so damn short distance!!

then go home...suddenly wanna eat mcd...
calling for delivery...i never use my phone to call mcd delivery
then they ask me to register...
after tat she wanna take order...
i say...mcvalue double cheese burger...
she tell me...sorry sir...we don have rider at this moment...
can u call back 1 hour later?
~!@#$%^&*

fine...i go cook maggie...
boiling the water...and i pour all the sauce and oil together
then suddenly the fire gone...
confirm liang ar...no gas!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and saturday morning~i wake up...11am..
not really tat early...bcuz i miss someone!

counting down...
7 days to 1st subject!
3 more weeks finish exam!
and 4 more weeks im coming back to kk!!!
and got 1 more count down...ermmm
forgot!!!

cow is the prettiest animal of the world...
i think she got angel face n a sexy devil body!

a player i admire very much..
dwight howard!!
the best defensive player...
his muscle is damnnnnn big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment