Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

6/9/09

the biggest day has come!
today is the big day in my life history...
if 48yrs ago...this day not exist...then i wont be here...
u wont sitting there reading my blog...
yes im talking about YOU!!!

48yrs today...bcoz the naughtyness of my grandpa n grandmom
just joking!...lol
my mom was borned!
n 19yrs ago...i was borned bcoz of naughtyness of............................................

about those 'i love her the most ar...most wei da ar...'
cut the crap off la...which mom not like tat de?!
all good son and daughter also will say like tat la...

my mom...just a normal housewife...
nothing different with other...

the sexy type of her...


knowledge type of her...


formal type of her...


sleeping type of her...


cool type of her...


romantic type of her...


ERM...i can explain why there are no cooking type of her...
bcoz i never went to kitchen to help her...:)

haha i miss her food badly...
especially the taufu...and the corn soup...
this year cant celebrate with u le~
but even years before ur birthday...
we din help u cook dinner or wash plate or sweep floor also
don laugh me! i know many of u also the same...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
present i go back only give la
this morning force myself to wake up..
although its not really early...11.30am...
to open webcam with her...

many ppl ask me issit i cut my hair ady
how come ar? i 1 and half month din cut ady la...
4 days left final exam coming...
suan la..not really feel like talking about exam here...
i think she got angel face n sexy devil body!

last 2 days i phone gai lon and albert..basketball brothers..
i miss them a lotttt~albert changed his job ady...
but still selling car...and say no challenge ady play there!
haha make me feel a little proud of myself!!
i go back only can play with kids only la...i don know how to play ady!
and gai lon changed his tuition time..
he always free at tuesday...but i always need to leave early on tuesday!
but now baru change...i at kl ady lo!

my airticket has been confirmed!
i have to stay 1 week here...
change the ticket earlier 1 week cost rm380!!!
stay here lo...still thinking wat i wanna do...HMM...
used up half hour to rearrange my table...
all the messy cables are hidden...
and i got a large space to study...
put my laptop 45degree to me...
so tat i wont lost concentrate on study!!!!

saw someone around dropping into the dota hell again
im addicted to this game before also...
even sometimes now i still got play with friends..
for those can control themself well...then ok la...
last time i every night play 5-6 games..lost control ady
dota can build friendship...but can break friendship as well...
and even couple...also always quarrel about this...broke up bcoz of this...
and very wasting of time...1 game take around 1 hour..
and play 1 game u will never satisfy...
u win..u wan continue enjoy the feeling..then 1 more game...
u lose...u not happy with it...wan come again..u don believe u will lose!
then 3-4 hrs gone...got any different with smoking?
u are wasting time of ur life!
u smoke one cigarette...u lost 11 minutes of ur life...
u play 1 game dota = u smoke 6 cigarettes!
government shud tax dota as well...
and put all banner about all the road...
'SAY NO TO DOTA'

dotaer..i know u will come scold fly me~
lol..come lo~freedom to speak! speak out ur opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment