Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

24/9/09

finally the bloody exam come to an end..

wake me up when september end!
it ending soon..
at last i can sleep nicely..
and sleep as long as i wan le..

i owning whole master room!
all my laptop and everything also put on bed~
but will fall asleep during online...
so if i din reply msn..lol confirm sleeping..
these few days no more raining here..
and my room is hot like sun!
once come back from outside..
will keep sweating like waterfall after come into my room

today finally go release myself..
go buy SOMETHING and go sing k with bros
but with a pain shoulder pain arm pain back..
i also don wan late de bah...haha forgive me eh..
then go drink and walk around..
this thing cost me rm6..but worth..very nice

when going to buy monorail ticket go back..
im running out of small notes!
i just gave the counter a rm50 note...
i show the ppl i got no more small note...
he just take the rm50...
and keep scolding..
but since there is a glass between us..
i also cant heard wat he talking...
he just holding the rm50 keep pointing on me!
LOL who care...i got my change and ticket then can le..
someone has a angel face n devil body!

night go ahtai house and listen his bluff for few hours..
i reach their house and he don hav the key..
he climb out from window..
im damn scare...is 14th floor!
if he fall down ar...i think i also will jump down also
he confirm enough brother...

stay at home have to suffer the hotness..
and really damn boring~
still got 6 days to go back kk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment