Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

1/9/09

rain early in the morning!
too bad...it spoil my mood to go to uni again~
1 hour lecture...very lame la

wake up open news...and saw petrol is raise price again!
but...not a really big news ady...

so small the box...just rm0.10...
we enjoy too long for the rm1.80/liter...now raise rm0.10
no feel la...but mayb government will use this skill and raise rm0.10 every few months
but good also...at least government no need subsidize the petrol money for us
and our living standard can be lifted up...
but government must use the money correctly la~
if masuk pocket sendiri~no point la rite?

and i login to my nuffnang account...rm0.75!!

haha although its really really not much...cant even drink leong sui swit
but as yk said~the money earn through a thing tat u never expected tat can bring income
tat feeling~different la!
a good start! give me 1yr time...i wan get the rm50 through this blog!

yesterday went to jusco wif gen and leonard...
seems like im a bulb! but they not really care also...they are a long couples
pass the sweetest period ady...without me mayb they will feel more boring!
bought a collar tee...i saw the shoes again!!!
but control...before go back only buy la...
still got a lot of things i wish to buy~
topman jeans, a jacket, my shoes, dumbbell set, jersey, bag...
i don knw my ptptn money enough for all those or not! LOL

my dad told me the airticket can be change date by only rm50!
but suddenly not really feel like wan go back earlier 1 week ady...
don care la...just see how...
its maggie time...but too bad without coffee~due to SOME reason!

for those friends who love to play left for dead very very much~
is time to stop it...or else u may get this disease!

No comments:

Post a Comment