Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

28/9/09

my nuffnang earning raise to rm1.25!!
rm48.75 more then i can earn my 1st rm50 through blog!

i came kl 4 months ady..
finally can go back le...
get used the life here liao...
sleep when the sun rise...
awake when everyone sleeping..

these few days just stay in room..
sleep..play...sleep..play...
fifa 09 and nba 2k9..
by the way fifa10 just released..
now downloading..7gb!!!

i knw its illegal!
but if u don download and buy original..
ppl will laugh u such a fool..throw few hundred bucks go buy a game!
someone has a devil body n angel face!

ytd follow kahhou go wash face after done some important and sad thing..
when i reach there...quite pretty the place...









we go eat a special ban mian before tat..
somewhere at cheras...the noodles very special..
then i go wash face..this is my very 1st time!!!!
they still provide internet service in the package LOL
then at first they put all the cream and massage my head..
quite comfortable..and some soft music..

but once come to the climax part...
they start torturing my face!!
they press those black dots on my face...
i rather u smack me wif ur elbow...
punch me wif ur fist..
i also don wan pain like this!
i wanna give up...give up the treatment..
like jumping around...
my tears come out few times..
the ppl also worry whether i can stand it or not
don play play..seriously very pain!

and rm28 whole package include fish spa...
very disgusting arrr!!!
i struggle liao very long...don wanna put my leg inside
at last also need give it a try..
i put my leg inside..then all fish rushing to my leg!
then keep biting me...very geli!!!
and their bite bottom of my leg ar...
tidak tahan...i cant put my leg inside there over 30seconds!

after tat she keep promoting her product..
like hardsales! keep ask me buy this buy tat...
say is a must...
wuahh 200bucks arr..
let me prepare 1st ma...sekejap gone rm200 very suffer la

just now heard ppl said kl got little earthquake!
but cant feel it..im sleeping happily
2 nites before din sleep well..
bcuz of doing SOMETHING!
packing tonight! liang...
i can go back to sleep on my big bed!
eat everything i wan..
but still miss something no matter where i go :(

No comments:

Post a Comment