Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

20/8/09

yes! our iFriend start talking with their god again...

tuesday nite i trying damn hard to study my math..
i decided to close my comp...and lock myself in room!
wearing 必胜 headband...STUDY!
here's my schedule...
10.30pm go in...sit on the bed...my back 0° to the wall..
11pm..wahhhh~i study liao half hour!! close my eyes a while...then my back 30° to the wall...
11.30pm...open my eyes...haiya cannot tahan o...rest a while la...60° to the wall...
12.30am...wake up ady...wah..bu tiam la..like 10 years no slp o...tmr wake up study la...
4.30am...wake up?? no la...my alarm ringing...its 90° to the wall ady...perpendicular!
8.30am...DEAD MEAT!! i directly bang my head to the wall!!!

6pm start to test...woohooo~
5 questions...my brain is blank!
no idea how to start it...
at last by using some skills~i think i still can get a bit marks la...
oi all friends...please accompany me on next sem repeat okay?
don leave me alone!

all of them so happy when come out from hall...
me too! i sleep enough...relax enough...so even i get tat result~
NO FEEL~repeat only mah...no big deal!!
we happily go enjoy our dinner together...feeling cafe...
the most expensive dinner i ate since i came to kl!
but not bad la...worth la the food...even i paid rm18..
its end of the month~starting to puasa again...

my phone bill is damn damn damn expensive tis month!!
but not courting girls la okay...is phone back home!
yesterday whole day cant online...i also donno why always like tat...
mayb my housemate sign up the wrong package...
they saw the girl very cute so they just sign this package...
hahaha just jk!


when u phone them to complain..
the operator will say
'kami sedang mengalami kemerosotan kelajuan di beberapa kawasan'
OR
'kami sedang menjalani perkerjaan penaikan taraf sistem kami'
naik taraf?! are u sure u guys really naik taraf ady?
they will talk very very softly..
and ask for ur id and name and bla bla bla...
then they start their formula...
off the power...pull out the plug...wait 15mins..plug back..then switch on...
tell u a lot of crapsssssss...
just tell them...'CUT OFF UR CRAP LA! I WAT ALSO DO ADY LA!!! JUST SEND A TECHNICIAN COME LA!'
in malay is 'POTONG ITU KETAM SAJA LA! APA PUN SAYA BUAT SUDAH! HANTAR TECHNICIAN MARI LA!'


i wonder why they never improve their service since so many complain!

try to google about screamyx...1000000000000 results come out..
oi wake up lorr...don tell me tmnet manager donno how to use google!

malaysia government....haiz...
tis morning me cm yk waiting bus and saw tis...


so many police to protect a minister...
setapak is a well known dark area...
a lot of robbery, rape happening here...but did u ever see a police patrol here?
minister is human we student not human issit?
i heard my high school friend said...he live in cheras area...
walk every 10 steps can see 2 polices patroling...
wHY?! bcoz tat area got a lot of dato there...
ya...bcoz they got money got power...THEY WIN!
our parents pay tax for nth!
we just can see police during national day parade!
u expect they protect u?
they fatter than u...
they lazier than u...
they run slower than u...
haha accept it...we're living in this country...
i just simply complaining...

2 comments:

kimberleylaura said...

hey hahahaha about ur minister and dato comments. lol haven't been home for a while but yeah that's probably the case. and your ENGLISH. wrong. how 90 degrees from wall. cannot! 90 degrees from wall is parallel to the bed. if you meant 90 degrees is sitting straight, it's 90 degrees from the bed. from wall is 0 degrees. hahaaha okay sorry. and i am starting my essay now ahhh. tortureeee...

TeckLiang said...

hahaha ya!! pro o u!
i change ady...APA MY ENGLISH!
just say my english yiu don tell me wrong where..

Post a Comment