Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

12/8

few nites sleep at 3am...then wake at 7am...
mayb this is the most common things that a university student will do..
but wat im do is facebook and msn...not study!
i think many of u also the same...am i talking about u???
haha u know i know laaa~

my nose is back to normal! but still got some shit containing blood...
disgusting i know...tats why i din take picture mah!
i finally found my target...
i mean target to force myself save money la okay...
tat day i went to jusco and saw a shoes!!!
omg...no need say so much...confirm is try 1st...

rm249.99..very pretty arrr!
i thought will cost around 300-400...
okay from now on...
say no to nasi goreng pattaya...say yes to nasi putih...
say no to leong sui ice...say yes to chinese tea...
say no to shopping...say yes to study...
my previous shoes got a damn big hole ady...
its time to buy a new one! must buy it before holiday go back kk!

today fluid test...here i wan to give the lecturer ah tee a very special thanks...
u gave me hope...u let me know there are still a chance to pass this subject...
open book and 'open discussion'..and the question same with the book
just changed a few values...conform liang la..
combo...tomoro still got construction technology...
the only subject tat can make myself feel like im studying for become a civil engineer...

ptptn stuff really burrrrrst my head off...if not 55k arr...
finish maggie...sleep time!

2 comments:

kimberleylaura said...

Oooh construction tech. sounds like mine "building tech" haha. and hey who is with you in kl o?..u alone? anyone i know who's in the same place as you?...like everytime ur blog is alone one haha. and ur leg so fat la. so big ur leg dao di size what?! 15?!haha add one more to msn and facebook. TWITTER =)

TeckLiang said...

got..ah tai...live upper me only..twitter so lame la..
so less ppl play..my leg only 11 pls...
is the shoes design very huge!

Post a Comment