Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

24/8/09

finally...the 2 most headache ever assignment has been placed on the table of lecturer!

i past my last weekend very very fast! one blink eyes then gone!
a quick review of my weekend...

friday go class..then kah hock..the tall man..
he suddenly say go klcc for movie...he is a devil!!!!
luckily...i still attend the lecture like a good boy...
after that gym time! almost 2 weeks no exercise ady...
since i get the people's elbow...
then nite go snooker again with yk cm...

saturday...wake up early in the morning...
go for construction replacement class...as i said just now..
im a good boy...that always attend class...
but cheatming told me tat he will change..he will attend class from now on...
saturday still din see him...haha expected ady la cheatming...
after tat go listen a talk...wah...gin nyao boring lor...
ecological construction...a professor from taiwan...



although he sit plane come here..
but sorry la..i fishing damn hard tat 1 hour...
and guess who sitting front of me!



the one who always say...'saya tiada halangan, walaupun saya tak setuju!'
and i saw a few times...he keep korek his nose while the professor giving speech!
oi...who read this post and spread it...no friend! jue jiao ar seriously!
he is a good lecturer...but donno why like to repeat a thing 10000000 times in a lecture!

then go home sleep..7pm cheatming phone me!
wake up go their house...and spread the art of lami!!!
play thr 2 hours...then its time to brj~
manutd vs wigan!!!
manutd win happily~5-0! i damn love nani's free kick!
1st half 0-0...all 5 goals in 2nd half...
lol but i can see cheatming quite boring there since he not very interest in football
and after tat went home i promised myself must do assignment ady...
then gather all softcopy from other ppl...
GOODNITE~its 4am! cannot tahan...sleep!
and end up with do nth!
happy nite...

sunday morning i have to wake at 7.30! to go to church~zzz
then come back...nah...baru saya tau...
everything last minute...2 assignments waiting for me...
夺命追魂 call from my group member!
rush rush rush and rush! then jiaming come and wanna gym~
haha too bad...yk put his plane and bring him to play card....
is YK FAULT!!! don blame me!!
and once i stepped in their house i macam kena flu ady!
whose fault?!?!?! the virus spreader!
assignment haven finish still play poker!!!
but no choice la...I LOVE LAST MINUTE WORK!
then go back rush until 3am...happy!

tats my meaningful weekend...
and today went to uni...we are late!!!
we just late 1 hour...its our plan...
just to sign attendance! but too bad...when we reach class dismiss ady...
and we have to wait from 10am till 3pm!!!
then class till 7pm

and went home! my upside down mood started here!
all these websites fault!!!
firstly i login to utar portal...confirmed exam timetable is out!
and i really sit for my last subject on 23rd!
then i go MAS website...a very big advertisement there


WAH!!! liang ar!!
i can throw the earlier ticket tat i book and flight on 1st oct..
then can go back earlier! i phone my dad..
he ask me to buy a new cpu part here..and go back to build it..
and i tell my mum im going back soon!
she direct ask me wat i wanna eat at first...zzz
i go back must eat de meh? i cannot go back see u meh?
but really i got a lot of food i miss there haha..
mum's cook is the 1st la of coz...
then is....


laksa~although cant compare with some laksa at kl...
but the feel eating with family on sunday morning...no fight la~~


sang nyuk mien! this no need say ady...every sabahan proud of it!


the meal everyday before basketball!

but the MAS website was server down...damn!!
i keep refreshing...then finally success!
then it tell me the promo price is sold out!!!
WAH...LIANG O~
the feeling just like.......
u looking the girl u like...she give u a kiss and tell u tat she is unavailable ady!!!


fine...it's my fate ha? go back on 1st oct lor...ahlo~i had tried my best to go back early..
blame MAS! wat can i do whole week here? buy CPU!!! haiz....
finish everything ady...now only left final exam...STUDY HARD & SMART!



No comments:

Post a Comment