Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

25/4/10

OFFER!
who need buy a new cpu?
i can get the cheapest part and cheapest charge to u!
tell me the spec u wan or ur budget!
i help u fix a liang cpu!
msn or facebook or msg me here now!

after cny come back to kl
i started my keep fit process..
really damn suffer~
have to stop myself eating a lot of foods..
every dinner eat only oat meals..plain oat meal
exercise 1 hour at least..
then tired like hell
after 5 weeks hell training from my new housemate~
i loss 9kg total..haha but cant tahan already
must stop it a while for my final exam..
coming soon..5 subjects all 3.0 credit hours..

nothing much happen to me recently
bought a new cpu put at kk~
DIY myself hahaha..so pls believe me..
n oso bought n85!
finally i get myself a better hp..

epl is fighting very very exciting now~
arsenal got a dim hope~
manu chelsea still fighting for every game..
cant lose any game from now!
2 games left..can manu get 3 (or 4..i forgot) epl title in a row?
and world cup is coming!
the fever now is getting hotter n hotter!

lazy update really..
pls help me promote the cpu fixing pls..
need find some work to earn some pocket money!

No comments:

Post a Comment