Pls click this..i need money~help me! no harm

2010

i know i long time no update liao..
make my fans disappointed! LOL
especially the one call me updateeeeeeeeeeeeeee tat one

starting of 2010..
nth special..just finish my sem break and back to kl~
i get back to kl 1 week earlier~
and this is where my happiness started :)
stop here..no more detail story about tat..

firstly i moved to new house
staying with own friends..
better balcony view~

after 2 times went back to kk..
my weight gained damn a lot~
n im transforming back to old look..
the fat ass look..
with a big tummy n big face..

the 1st week of my new sem..
ah lo came kl for holiday~
but quite a pity holiday trip for him..
he shopping over budget..
stay at home everyday..
follow me go uni together
at last end up like this..

soi~

few weeks later is cny holiday again~
go back kk again..
this time success to maintain my weight~
cuz cirit birit from day 1 until day 3 of cny..
1 day need go toilet around 8 times..
shit till i no energy to eat..
eat liao also waste other ppl de food..
better don eat!
other ppl eat liao can enjoy and digest nicely only shit out..
if i eat direct come out..waste~

cny holiday my dad have to make appointment with me
just for a family day~
4th day of cny i got a family trip to zoO!
then the next day went to labuan..
a place tat very near to me..
but never went there even i stay here for 20 years
saw a lot of alcohol there..
very huge size~
but too bad im not a alcohol drinker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment